Introducing ZITTA from Teachers Grace made with Ayurvedic herbs and salts known for their efficacious treatment of Higher Uric Acid Levels. Zitta helps with the purification of blood, by way of eradicating toxins from the system. It also regulates pitta in joints and muscles.
Accumulation of uric acid in the joints and muscles leads to symptoms like pain and inflammation. The herbs contained in Zitta helps to reduce toxins which the body is not able to systematically eliminate from the body. It controls the overproduction of uric acid in the body and decrease in excretion of uric acid through the kidneys are main cause of gout or raised uric acid.
High Uric Acid has become more prevalent in the modern times especially the cases have risen exponentially with the advent of Covid-19. Zitta has been formulated with the inputs received from senior practicing Ayurveda Vaidyas, based on their experiential knowledge about the efficacious herbs.
- Improve protein metabolism
- Helps in managingand regulating the production of uric acid and helps control gout
- Helps to regulate Pitta imbalance in the joints and muscles.
- Helps as a natural blood cleanser and has detoxifying effects
- Helps to reduce inflammation of joints
- Helps to reduce joint pain and stiffness
Reduce gout pain 2 Tablets twice a day or as advised by the consultant
- Aak Root Extract: A herb that grows naturally, an effective herb. It is also known as Mudar, possesses anti-inflammatory properties, can provide relief in joint pain condition. Aak also alleviates discomfort associated with high uric acid levels.
- Har Shringar Extract (70mg): It is also known as Night Jasmine. A flowering shrub, is classically prescribed for its diuretic and antioxidant properties. Har Shringar may also aid in uric acid excretion. It help deal with oxidative stress.
- Kalmi Shora (30mg): This mineral-rich salt, also is known to have detoxifying and blood-purifying properties, potentially leading to healthy uric acid metabolism.
Kalmi shora is also used in the treatment of digestive disorders, which further improves overall metabolism of the body.
- Triphala Extract (60mg): This combination of three fruits (Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki) is helpful in almost all types of diseases. It offers a potent mix of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and digestive-supporting properties, known to benefit in overall health and uric acid management.
- Vacha Extract (40mg): In Ayurveda, Vacha is used as a rejuvenating herb on account of its effect on the nervous system. Vacha is known to improve digestive fire, which further helps in digestion of food and leading to regulation of gastric juices. It is also considered for its nerve-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, found to be effective in reducing pain. Vacha is also used to alleviate discomfort associated with gout and high uric acid.
- Neem Extract (30mg): One of the most known herbs of India, used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem may help reduce inflammation and support a healthy immune system, potentially beneficial for management of uric acid levels.
- Manjishta Extract (30mg): This root extract, has be used in Ayurveda for its blood-purifying and detoxifying properties. These properties may beneficial in regulating uric acid excretion and support healthy kidney function.
- Katuki Extract (40mg): According to Ayurveda, weak digestive fire leads to accumulation of Ama (toxic remains in the body due to improper digestion) is the main reason for accumulation of Uric Acid in the joints. Doshit Vata transports Ama to different locations in the body especially joints, it gets accumulated in the joints and gives rise to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Kutaki is known to help reduce Ama due to its appetizing and purgativeattributesleading to effective management o the symptoms associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Giloy Satwa (50mg): Giloy is known to suppress arthritic inflammation by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines (molecules whichaccelerate inflammation). In auto-immune diorders, the body’s own immune system attacks the body and Giloy is known to be an efficient regulator of the immune system. Giloy in case of autoimmune diseases, potentially helps strengthen the immune system and reduce inflammation on account of high uric acid levels.
- Daru Haridra Extract (25mg): Daru Haridra bark extract, known for its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, may help reduce joint pain and discomfort associated with gout and high uric acid.
- Amaltas Ka Kwath (50mg): This decoction of Cassia fistula bark is traditionally used for its laxative and blood-purifying properties, potentially aiding in uric acid excretion and detoxification.
- Punarnava Extract (25mg): This herb, known for its diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties, may help promote healthy kidney function and reduce inflammation associated with high uric acid levels.
- Giloy Extract (25mg): Giloy, or Tinospora cordifolia, is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and may contribute to the overall management of conditions related to high uric acid.
- Shigru Extract (25mg): This bitter gourd extract, known for its blood-sugar-lowering